Katie Waissel vs Katie Hopkins - are tattooed celebs badrole models?
- First of all confidence should be instilled in children from a young age so that they don’t strive to be exactly like other people. Encourage them to be themselves and find their own way. Yes, celebrities, whether they like it or not, do influence some people but its not like they’re being encouraged to rape and pillage… its just a tattoo!
- As far as no tattooed people being successful lets take a look at some famous people who might disagree: David Beckham, Angelina Jolie, Kat Von D, Travis Barker. I know so many non-famous heavily tattooed people too who’ve had no problem getting jobs; I was employed by the UK government with visible tattoos and now have no problems working freelance; my friend Adam has a PhD AND is a successful DJ; my husband has tattoos and owns a night club and rally team.
- Your body is NOT public. Unless someone is covered in swastikas and crass images there is nothing offensive about tattoos. To say that people are “throwing their tattoos in her face” is so ridiculous. Does everyone not cookie-cutter-normal deserve to have this idiot dish out her opinions on them? Are people with disfigurements also offensive? Or is that okay because it wasn’t their choice?
- As far as the graffiti comment goes… what year is she living in that graffiti isn’t appreciated as art? That’s not reallllly an insult, is it?
- Truly i find that woman very sad. The fact she has children is a terrifying thought. Its no one’s fault but her own that she can’t differentiate between appearance and intellect. She is really missing out on life.
That woman is delusional. I am 22 and I have one large tattoo visible on my arm and one on my collar bone . I have a full time job and at that job Ive been promoted 4 times within 2 years and I make about 35,000 a year. I have my own place, I paid for my own brand new car, hell, i even have a dog that I take care of and thats all at 22. Id say thats pretty sucessful. People like this make me so angry. Its art. Its my body and I cover them. Tattoos wont matter in the next 20 years because people of my generation with tattoos will be holding those higher positions and tattoos will be looked at just like have your ears pierced or wearing glasses or having highlights in your hair.
This firefighter can climb a ladder faster than you can fall off of one (by EIIoTV)
I lold too hard
Everything went better than expected